View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the SCU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The SCU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Parental Leave ProceduresThese procedures set down the parental leave provisions that apply where employees are covered by the University's enterprise agreement.
- Performance Review and Planning PolicyThis policy sets out the responsibilities of staff and supervisors and specifies the processes for enhancing organisational performance through the management and review of employee performance.
- Performance Review and Planning ProceduresThese procedures give effect to the uniform implementation of the Performance Management, Development and Review (PMDR) Policy.
- Personal Leave ProceduresThese procedures set out the personal leave provisions that apply where employment is governed by the University's Enterprise Agreement
- Personal Protective Equipment PolicyThis Policy establishes principles and processes for the provision and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Personal Relationships PolicyThis Policy establishes principles and processes to manage relationships between members of University committees, staff members or students.
- Petty Cash PolicyThis Policy sets out the principles for controlling petty cash within the University.
- Petty Cash ProceduresThis Procedure establishes processes to control petty cash within the University.
- Political Donations PolicyGoverns the use of SCU funds in relation to political parties or candidates
- Privacy Data Breach Response ProcessThis document outlines the University's processes for managing a privacy data breach.
- Privacy Management PlanThis Privacy Management Plan is implemented as required under section 33 of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 and explains how the University manages personal and health information in accordance with its legal obligations.
- Prizes and Medals PolicyThis Policy establishes principles for the implementation and determination of prizes and university medals.
- Probation ProceduresThese procedures give effect to the probation provisions of the SCU Enterprise Agreement.
- Procurement PolicyThis Policy establishes principles and procedures for purchasing and procurement.
- Professional Development Courses ProceduresThese Procedures ensure that non-award professional development courses and other similar non-accredited courses are designed to meet the requirements of the Curriculum Design and Development Policy.
- Purchasing ProceduresThis Procedure establishes processes for purchasing and procurement.