View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the SCU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The SCU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Online Test GuidelinesThis Guideline establishes principles and processes to assist Unit Assessors who use online tests.
- Open Access PolicyThe purpose of this Policy is to establish open access to scholarly outputs of University Staff and Students via the institutional repository; ePublications@SCU.
- Organisational Reviews PolicyThis Policy provdies principles and processes to guide the University's self-review, reflection, strategic positioning, continuous improvement and accountability, and to support quality assurance objectives through establishment and maintenance of an environment of continuous improvement and instigation of quality assurance measures.
- OS-Help PolicyGoverns SCU's administration of OS-Help Loans.
- Outdoor Fieldwork Safety PolicyThis Policy establishes principles and processes for the assessment of risks associated with fieldwork and to minimise recognised risks and potential hazards.
- Outside Work PolicyThis policy defines when an employee of the University may undertake paid employment with an outside body during their University employed hours.
- Overtime, Time-off-in-lieu and Travelling Time ProceduresProcedures relating to the approval of overtime, TOIL and travelling time for professional employees