View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the SCU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The SCU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Debt Management PolicyThis Guideline establishes principles and processes for the development of Course Accreditation Submissions.
- Defence Forces Reservists PolicyThis Policy establishes principles to ensure students are not disadvantaged due to participation in Defence Force Reserve activities.
- Definitions (Academic) PolicyThis Policy defines specific terms in the University's Academic Policies. It replaces Rule 1.
- Delegations RuleThis document establishes the University's delegations of authority.
- Domestic and Family Violence Leave and Support ProcedureThe purpose of this procedure is to outline the broad range of support the University offers to Staff experiencing Domestic and Family Violence and to detail how supervisors, managers and HR Services can assist.
- Driving Safety PolicyThis Policy sets down the safety principles that are to be followed when motor vehicle users are authorised to use a motor vehicle for University purposes.
- Drug and Alcohol PolicyThis policy sets out the responsibilities of University managers employees, students, contractors and visitors (including workers as defined in the relevant work health and safety legislation)in relation to alcohol and drug use, including the service of alcohol at University functions and licensed premises.