View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the SCU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The SCU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Academic Appeals Policy - StudentsThis Policy outlines the role of the Academic Board Appeals Committee.
- Academic Board Appeals Committee's ProceduresThis Procedure defines the processes of the Academic Board Appeals Committee.
- Academic Integrity GuidelinesThis document offers guidance on how to detect, investigate and classify academic integrity breaches and determine appropriate penalties and educative interventions.
- Academic Integrity ProceduresThe Academic Integrity Procedures set out how academic integrity is rigorously assured and proactively defended in all aspects of teaching and scholarship, consistent with the approach set out in the Academic Quality, Standards and Integrity Policy.
- Academic Promotions PolicyThis Policy outlines the University's academic promotions framework and principles.
- Academic Promotions ProceduresThese procedures give effect to the uniform implementation of the Academic Promotions Policy.
- Academic Quality, Standards and Integrity PolicyThis Policy describes the University's approach to upholding and improving the quality, standards and integrity of its academic activities and outcomes. It supports compliance with the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015 (Cth).
- ADF Reserves Leave ProcedureThese procedures set down the ADF Reserves leave provisions that apply to employees covered by the University's Enterprise Agreement.
- Adjunct, Visiting and Conjoint Appointments PolicyThis policy defines the conditions and arrangements under which Adjunct, Visiting or Conjoint Appointments may be made to the University.
Updated to correct approval authorities
- Adjunct, Visiting and Conjoint Appointments ProceduresThis Procedure outlines processes for establishing Adjunct, Visiting or Conjoint Appointments.
- Administration of Surveys at SCU PolicyThis policy outlines principles for the conduct and administration of surveys at SCU.
- Advanced Standing and Recognition of Prior Learning PolicyThis Policy establishes principles for the award of advanced standing, credit transfer and recognition of prior learning.
- Advanced Standing and Recognition of Prior Learning ProceduresThis Procedure specifies the University-wide process for managing advanced standing applications and articulation proposals.
- Advertising and Marketing PolicyThe purpose of this Policy is to ensure the University's advertising and promotional activities and materials across print, broadcast and online media are accurate and consistent with the University's Corporate Identity Policy and its Editorial Style Guide.
- Annual Leave ProceduresThese procedures set down the annual leave provisions that apply where employment is governed by the University's Enterprise Agreement.
- Art Collection PolicyThis Policy sets out the principles, controls and processes for managing the University Art Collection.
- Assessment, Teaching and Learning PolicyThis Policy articulates the priciples that underpin the University's approach to teaching and assessment of student learning, and supports compliance with relevant regulatory frameworks.
- Assessment, Teaching and Learning ProceduresThe Assessment Procedures give effect to the University's Assessment Policy and apply to all students enrolled in, and all staff with responsibility for, undergraduate and postgraduate coursework units at Southern Cross University.
- Assessment, Teaching and Learning Procedures - FUTUREThe Assessment, Teaching and Learning Procedures give effect to the Assessment, Teaching and Learning Policy.
- Asset Management ProceduresThis Procedure establishes processes for purchasing, using, keeping, managing or disposing of assets.
- Assets (Property, Plant and Equipment) and Attractive Items PolicyThis Policy establishes principles for purchasing, using, keeping, managing or disposing of assets.
- Attendance Policy for ELICOS ProgramsThis document establishes SCU's attendance requirements for students studying ELICOS courses.
- Attendance Record ProceduresProcedures relating to attendance records and casual pay claim requirements for employees.
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships PolicyThis policy has been created to comply with the Commonwealth Scholarship Guidelines (Research) 2017.